Monday, July 27, 2009

Day One

July 27, 2009 11:54 a.m.

Day One

Okay, the following is a list of information regarding how I am right now.

Physically:
  • 16 years old
  • 187 pounds
  • 5 feet 5 inches
  • moderate acne
  • hungry
Mentally:

  • unsure of my ability to complete this project
  • stress levels are pretty low
Spiritually:

  • you have to have faith (I'm going to church this week)
Emotionally:

  • it really hurts to be the fat girl in school
  • I think I am as ready as I am ever going to be
  • It's definitely time for a change
  • a boyfriend would be nice
  • a bikini would be nice
Goal: ACCOMPLISHED!!! CHECK!!! hahahha bitches. yes i officially made it through one whole day eating only salads!!! muwwwwwhahhahahahhahhahah. ya i no it might not sound like a HUGE MONUMENTAL deal for everyone but tooo me its the equivalent of heroine addict not using for a month. ya that's right i just compared by obesity to a heroine addict. ALRIGHTY THEN, i'm so pumped right now. Maybe i can do this shit.


3 comments: